Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MONTANA, here we come

well until August, yes were rolling!
Land of the giants, blue ribbon Missouri river? It can't get here soon enough. All of our I 's are dotted and T's Are crossed and its only a matter of summer, till  I get to experience the strongest trout in all of the inland USA!
This is SUCH a special place. Literally, the place I would LOVE to move to if I wasn't married, (there are no nordstroms for my wife). I get to fish with the best guide on the river (in photo), and have my best goose hunting buddy and (state champion caller) at my side for the first time) and hoppers and possibly some streamer action in late August!

CAN IT GET ANY BETTER? REALLY?

LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU, NO!
I'll let ALL of you wait in jealousy for a moment (OK, it's passed), but I promise to keep you updated EVERY night from the trip), LAST WEEK in August). until then, GOOD FISHING!
And i ask all of you who Haven't signed up as followers to please do so, as its free, anonymous, and we welcome ALL comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment